M&M Fast Track Learning Center
News and Updates:
News and Updates:
- We are constantly reviewing our methods and means for helping students. We have reviewed our preparation for SAT Prep and have come to the conclusion that full classes for prep are not the best option for getting the best grade on the test. The decision to change comes from knowing that students respond better, learn and retain more and are much better able to focus on material when the instruction is one on one. If your child's school offers a full class and it is inexpensive or free, take it, it will not hurt! When you and your child have decided to focus on individual needs then we ask that you call us. We can help! We will cover all of the material on the test if that is the need or we will just focus on areas that need attention and instruction.
- We have added two significant additions to our roster of services. Because we are sympathetic to the cost of tutoring, we have decided to offer tutoring at a reduced rate with a certified teaching assistant. Assistants who have been working in public schools have a great deal of experience and expertise to offer. We are proud to be among the first to venture in this direction. We are offering assistance for primary through secondary students.
- M & M Fasttrack has been invited to participate in the Community Education Program in Williamsville, NY. We will present a general overview and instruction for the upcoming SAT test in Spring of 2018. It is not as intense as our one on one sessions but it is cost effective and a good beginning for preparing for the exam. As always, we recommend that after students take the test and review results, one on one tutoring be considered to improve scores. We are here to answer questions and help you make the best choice for your child. The number for the Williamsville class is Williams ville Community Education 716-626-8080.
- Start the new year off right! Let us help you with your homework.
- Visit our Facebook page to see photos of our tutors in action and read reviews written by students and parents.